Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Update on Ackworth Quaker Posts

Thanks to Katrina, I now have resources to find the below-mentioned Posts. (See her comments on the last entry) And, I found a source in the UK, too! (samplerguild.co.uk)

Thank you so much, Katrina! You have really been a friend with your comments and a help as I've been setting up this new blog. Also, I was interested to learn that perhaps the owner of Criss Cross Row has had some personal problems and this may account for the lack of proper follow-up with my order. So, I'm able to give them the benefit of the doubt there. I appreciate your setting me straight on that, as well.

It's a good feeling to know you can put out a call for help to stitching friends and get someone to hear you!

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Ack! I just realized the email I'd written you last weekend was sleeping in my drafts folder! I am so sorry, Deb. I'll send it to you right away! :)

Katrina said...

You are so welcome, and I am glad you found a source :-). I am not sure who is handling things for Marsha right now, friends I think. Hopefully once she's home again things will start to run more smoothly :-).