Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Becky, this one's for you!!!


Becky, look at what Cricket Collection just came out with! You tempted me on your last blog with new Wabbits, and now I'm getting you back with these darling little Easterish (forgive my New England background creeping in there...) designs. But, really, who could resist them!!?? Lois has them at Elegant Stitch. And, there's a darling little lambie wreath that's new, too. You all have to check these out! I'm not usually one for cutesie...but just wait 'til you become a grammie...:))

7 comments:

Katrina said...

I am not Becky but I bought this chart today, too cute! I sent the carrots as a round robin so I will have quite the Easter tree when it's finally finished :-).

BeckySC said...

Oh MY!!! You have gone and done it :) LOL! I LOVE this :) I will be ordering it :)
Thanks so much for sharing :)

BeckySC said...

Oh, I forgot to say....LOOK at the BEE :) :) :) TOO cute!

Deb said...

Yep! You two are on my fav weblist because we are so much alike! I love bees, too! You should just see my stash collection!LOL Katrina, what a great RR idea for Easter. We need to write this down for next year, Becky!
Deb in FL

Kitty Couture said...

Aw, what cute designs! Yep, that bee is so totally Becky :)
I'm not much into cute either, Deb, but those are really adorable!
(and my outlook on life changed ever since I became an Auntie last November ;) )

See the sewing maniac in me though: I like the stuffed bunny in the picture even more than the stitched pieces!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

I loved wandering around your blog... your stitching is lovely and you have some lovely finishes! The new CEC is too cute... I love the CEC rabbits...

Stitcher said...

That's so cute. And definately Becky