Sunday, March 18, 2007

'Fess Up Time!


I'm checking in with you to keep myself honest. Here are my two weeks of stitching for the month of March. I'm going on to Taj Mahal and St. Petersburg of Chatelaine Designs, so I want to check these in for you. It's so hard to put things down in your rotation, isn't it!? But, then you can't keep other things afloat and started if you don't... Martina let me in to the St. Petey's this morning so I just have to go there and start my inner cross center. I've been waiting for such a long time, it seems. Anyway, here's my months progress on:


"And They Sinned" Here you can see I was only able to stitch from the peacock's to this section of the alphabet before I stopped. This is in keeping with my ATS Sisterhood of the Sinful Stitchers to take the first week of each month and only stitch on this piece!


"Houses on Hawks Hill Run" I got my threads kitted, chose my final fabric, and got this first section started. Stitched a week here on and off. I used some of my stitching time haplessly trying to organize my stash. I make piles of things and then stop....and make more piles...sigh...

Thank you for your comments and support as I forge ahead on Taj and St. Petey!

Hugs to all my stitching friends!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THanks for stopping in (again) at my blog!!! Isn't being a grandma fun? I am loving every minute of it. Your stitching is lovely and I've enjoyed reading and catching up with your blog and your life!

BeckySC said...

ATS is looking great :)

Kitty Couture said...

And They Sinned is beautiful! :)

Michelle said...

Love both your pieces here. You are making great progress on both. Can't wait to see your start on St. Petersburg!

Adana said...

Your ATS is just beautiful and pictures like this may spur me on. Heaven knows I am a sinful non-stitcher when it comes to this piece. I have had the chart since it came out....kitted it up and have it basted and darn if I have touched it since. I keep thinking about it, have seen it stitched over two on small and large counts and over one which was awesome. I like the idea of dedicating an entire week a month to it. After the DT gameboard is finished I think I'll do just that.
Thanks for the inspiration.