Saturday, March 3, 2007

To All Harry Potter Readers!

It only took me years...but this past year, I discovered the joys of reading the Harry Potter series. I thought I was too grown up to enjoy juvenile literature. I was so wrong. Now, I make tracks to the children's section once a month to find out if there's anything new I need to add to my book collection along with the stack of novels, stitching magazines and other odds & ends I find. I've become a big fan of Harry and his friends. And, I officially apologize to everyone I smirked at and made fun of in the past who was over 9 yrs. old and read them!!

So, here I am out hunting at 2AM on the web and find this Harry Potter Compatibility Quiz. So much fun. And, I score as Dumbledore! I can only believe this since I'm probably the typical old poop and not your young and flippant Hermione type. :( But, on the other hand, I love Dumbledore as much as the next person, and I can live with this.

Have you all tried this quiz? What really worries me is that I'm more like Voldemort than Ron!!! How on earth did that happen? Ron is so solid and reliable...I may need to take an evaluation of myself. And, I have such an affection for Luna Lovegood.....yet it seems we have so little in common. For the life of me I can't even remember Oliver Wood, and he and I would be able to understand so many things! I'm going to need to read up on him, I guess. And, then there's Harry. At least he understands me. Thank Goodness for Harry!

You scored as Albus Dumbledore.

You are very wise, observant, and analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily, its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Albus Dumbledore
72%
Harry Potter
59%
Oliver Wood
59%
Sirius Black
53%
Remus Lupin
53%
Hermione Granger
50%
Neville Longbottom
47%
Lord Voldemort
44%
Ron Weasley
41%
Percy Weasley
38%
Luna Lovegood
38%
Severus Snape
38%
Bellatrix Lestrange
34%
Draco Malfoy
28%
"Harry Potter Character Combatibility Testcreated with QuizFarm.com

No comments: