Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm a Virgin...and I Was Tagged

I was simultaneously tagged by 2 friends, so I consider this a double-whammy and I'm giving back this one
---8 Random Things---

As you veterans of taggish stuff know:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2) People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3) At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4) Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they are tagged, and to read your blog.

So, now, I'm off to give you my 8 Random Things herein:

1: I very ofen stay up until 2AM to read your blogs and comment on your beautiful things
2: I sleep until 10 AM as a result, but can get up earlier if I have to
3: While I have some pretty night clothes, I like to sleep in my DH's t-shirts best
4: I listen to Christian radio every day
5: My newest CD is "The Evolution of Robin Thicke" and it is so fabulous and sexy!!
6: My newest book on tape is "A Wrinkle in Time," by Madeleine L'Engle
7: I hate doing laundry!
8: My little dog's name is Clara, short for Clarice, and my DH named her after the FBI lady in "Silence of the Lambs" !!! She's a darling little Yorkie. Go figure!

Well, now I have to tag, and I tag: Heidi, Deb in CT, Charlene, Vonna, Sonja, Katrina, and Von

And here's hoping that they don't hate me for it!!! BTW, please understand from now on, I don't do taggies and I'm NOT one who opens jokes and stuff that's emailed to me. I'm just so busy keeping up otherwise on the web, I can't do it all!! Thanks everyone!! I don't want to be mean or unkind...

Deb

7 comments:

AnnMcD said...

What a gorgeous biscornu! I want to make one of these one day!
Thanks for visiting my blog...come back anytime.

Katrina said...

Me Katrina :-)? I have been tagged by a couple people. I am going to answer my questions this weekend!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Tags like this are a neat way to get to know fellow bloggers!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hi DEB :)
Love the biscornu...lucky you!! It is beautiful!!!
I did my 8 random things...I got tagged multiple times...and just found out you tagged me too :)
Thanks...you can read all about it in my blog!
HUGS

Mary Ann said...

Hi Deb, I recently found your blog and have enjoyed reading it. Happy Mother's Day!

Chelle said...

I'm not the only one! I thought I was the only stitching blogger who tried to avoid tags. :o) It's good to know I'm not alone!

Juls said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Love your blog too!!!!