Saturday, May 5, 2007

HAED RR ... the kitting up




"Oh bother," as Pooh says, I'm tired and sleepy after more than 15 hours spent kitting up and organizing threads for my HAED RR, which is due to mail out March 11th!! I got onboard late...like last month...so I'm really running to play catch up on this one.


Just thought you'd like to look at my orderly disorder after I cleaned up the chaos of the day. I do love my fabbie and the threads are all nicely packaged and labeled, so I feel good about that. I don't know if you can see the charts I've chosen. Now all I have to do is grid a little and it's off to Ruth in Germany next week. Piece of cake! I only have a ladies luncheon, an ANG meeting and lunch, another doctor's appt., Open Houses for DH, stitching on my Mailart project, and time to sleep!!! :[


Just a quick note to Kim, Isabelle, Dani, Terri and Anne. "His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches over you!" :))


Have a very happy stitching weekend to Carol, Jo, Margaret and others up in Nashua at Celebrations!! Bring back stash and pics for us!!


Hugs, Deb


PS: Don't you just love these half-baked pictures I take! It's a wonder any of you look at them!

10 comments:

mainely stitching said...

This picture reminds me of some books Max loved as a child, where he had to find certain objects 'hidden' in the picture (like Where's Waldo, but much more interesting). :D

I hope you have a great weekend! Good luck with the HAED RR!

BeckySC said...

Looks like a treasure hunt to me...that needlworkers would just love :) LOL! Seriously, I love the pic-it shows the thought you put into your stitching :)

Enjoy the weekend :)
((hugs))

Katrina said...

I love spreading everything out and looking through it! Hope you've got a good start on kitting your round robin. I am assuming you meant May 11th instead of March 11th, otherwise you are way, way behind, :-).

Annemarie said...

How I would have loved to browse through all these lovely goodies with you! Yum. This picture made my mouth water :o)

Deb said...

Thank you, girls! Come on over and let's play in the mess!!!
Hugs, Deb

Sue said...

Oh my, what a lot of work, but it will pay off in the end ;)

Charlene said...

Mind ... oh mind .. you have a lot and lot of wonderful goodies with you. I'm sure you will find a suitable one for your RR.

Julie said...

Hi Deb, I've been off line for a few days and am now just trying to catch up. I love the fabric you'll use for the RR.
I wish my room was as organized. I may try and work on that this week. Being disorganized is a distraction.
I've got a lot of pictures to share of the stash I bought on the hop. I'm almost embarrassed about the amount I spent, almost! I hopefully will feel up to posting a few pictures this evening.

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, my what glorious treasures!!! :-) How I'd love to come over and play a while with you, Deb!

It's always such fun plundering through our stash, isn't it? ;-)

Kitty Couture said...

I shall probably have to unsub your blog from my feed reader and resubscribe it - another entry I missed!! I'm sorry, Deb.
Thank you for the verse.
You have such wonderful stash :)