Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My New Wishlist

I've been window shopping today at the online Needlework Show. So, I thought I'd share with you some of the things that caught my eye. Not that I have any money left for stash this month! My birthday is June 1st, and I'm going to sneak a list in my DH's computer pile and see what happens!! It will probably get lost in noman's land! LOL This Beardie Designs, "Iris" is unlike anything I've ever stitched. I love the colors and the design placement--composition is wonderful on it. It's just something different for me, and I think I would enjoy stitching it for a change of pace. It's really a beautiful piece.


Then, I like this Beardie Design, too. It's called "Frasselt 2." Reminds me of ribbons and silk patches from Europe when I lived there as a little girl. I really like it.

And, finally, these threadwinders are so great! Look at the costumes!! These are from "The French Needle" and I think they are to die for!
So, that's my window shopping for the day. Hope you've enjoyed.
And, thank you as always for stopping by and leaving comments.
I hope I didn't scare any of you with my VA Tech soapbox the other day. It's an American thing, I guess...:p
Hugs, Deb


1 comment:

The Silver Thistle said...

Those thread winders are so pretty! I had a quick peek at some of the others too, and there are some really lovely designs!