Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New From Market

I'm bonkers for the Quakers coming out of market. This is from Primitive Traditions and is called Abigail Colbys Workbasket Top. Oh, I just love it and all the pieces that follow below!
These are the Abigail Colby Workbasket Acessories. Yummy. I also love the new Quaker Seasons of Friends (I think that's what it's called) that Karen V. has on her blog. When will I get enough of the Quakers!!?? Then, Ink Circles does it again and I'm hooked for another season! I think this one may be my all-time favorite of theirs. It has a gentleness to it that the other designs don't have. Isn't the little nightingale on the lower left darling?

I ordered these pieces and a couple more charts from Stitching Bits and Bobs. If you are looking to get something within a reasonable time, this is not the shop for you. It always takes several weeks, and then I have to email her and push her to send my things. But, she does have the newest merchandise and I appreciate that.

Has anyone seen where to buy the new Kelmscott acorn needleminder? Bobbie of St. Bits & Bobs had it on her site one day, then it disappeared! It was so interesting and just perfect for the Abigail Colby accessories. Please let me know if you find it any place else. Note: I just found the acorn needleminder on ABC Stitch Therapy under New Items. They also have a darling acorn thread holder in the shell/mother of pearl!

One more thing, I'm weeding out my stash this week. I have all of the Victoria Sampler "Birthday Needlerolls," charts that have never been opened. I will do a drawing for those of you who want some and who want specific months. They are charted by months.

Here is an example of the needleroll...February.

Hugs and many thanks for my friends and their comments. Love ya! Deb

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Primitive Traditions pieces are lovely, aren't they? I love the warm rich colours, just my kind of thing.

BTW, the Lion piece (Tyler's Lion) is Long Dog, not Ink Circles (just in case anyone is trying to search for it) :)

Stitching Bits and Bobs still has the Acorn Needleminder listed under Nashville preorders: https://www.stitchingbitsandbobs.com/cgi-bin/Store/pageread.cgi?29NashvilleMarket&1

Jeanne said...

I'm trying to not "see" the new things from Market but it's impossible! I just got my LNS newsletter yesterday showing Blackbird Designs' new stocking club designs. I also love the Quaker pattern you showed - I just love the colors! Another one for the wishlist I guess. I hope you've had no more visits from The Peeper!

Becky K in OK said...

Hi Deb,

I'd like to be included in your draw for the April, June, September, and October needlerolls.

bkirk1029@sbcglobal.net.

Kathy A. said...

Well good morning girl. I am trying so hard not to look at all the new stuff out there. I love the new Long Dog?. It reminds me of Bagatelle that is in my stash! And the Primitive pieces - beautiful. I'm with you - I love Quaker designs.

Suburban Stitcher said...

I'd love to be entered in a drawing for one of the needlerolls.

Also, my LNS has the acorns in stock (saw them personally last night at her Nashville Preview!) The store is Creative Stitchery in Richmond, Texas. She's willing to ship anywhere :)

Joke said...

You have a great taste, Deb (like mine LOL)

Patricia Lessell said...

I love the Primitive Traditions Quaker basket is really gorgeous, but pointless me stitching it because we can't get the basket here. But the Workbasket accessories are just to die for. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Von said...

Oh my, those are some seriously lovely Quakers! The colors are a little richer/warmer than the ones I've chosen for my current project, but look quite similar.

Maxine said...

I'm the same as you at the moment Debbie I can't get enough of quakers either and I love the Tylers Lion it's a must have for me when I have some cash.
I would love to be in the draw for one of the needlerolls (if possible I would love the March one. I hope the peeping tom is caught very soon....I would be so scared if it was me he was watching!!

Cindy said...

Ack! I fell victim to the Nashville offerings last night, and a Quaker was among them (the R&R Quaker Seasons of Friendship). It's probably a good thing that I didn't see these too, because they probably would have wound up in my mailbox!!

Meari said...

Those are some great Quaker charts! Wow!

Wendy said...

I'm in love with the Abigail Colby quaker pieces - those colours just scream out to me!

Sally said...

Those Quakers are gorgeous. Like Patti I wouldn't be able to get the basket.

I would love to be in your draw for the December needleroll please Deb. I love needlerolls and Dec is my birth month:)

Hope the peeping tom is gone now and won't be coming back. {{{{hugs}}}}

Rachel said...

you are a bad, bad girl for showing me that beauty!!!!! wow, that workbasket top is really stunning.

Marie said...

Hi Deb~would you please add me to the drawing for the December and June birthday needleroll pattern.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, would you please include me for the April and December needle roll draw. Thank you :)