Thursday, February 12, 2009

Correction!

Thanks for letting me know, you all, that Tyler's Lion is a Long Dog design instead of an Ink Circles!! Have to keep me honest! :}

Today I'm here blogging in the nude. Don't we sometimes wonder what on earth it looks like around our blogging friends? My computer armoire door is plastered with pictures of my grandchildren and George Clooney toasting with champagne and "saying," " To all the beautiful women of this world, To all of you... Happy new year!" I feel so blessed by all that! LOL The other side of my armoire desk if just full of papers, charts, books, pens, a knitting project and little boxes of supplies...etc. It's a happy little mess with all my needs at hand.

Now, I'm off to the Borders bookshop to meet Jessica and baby Kellan for a book time. Kellan is at the books are to chew or have read to me stage so it's always interesting. He does stay in his stroller, happily, thank God!

Thank you for all the interest in the Birthday Needlerolls. I think I'm going to end the draw by March 1st. If there aren't many asking to be in the draw then I'll just send the rolls to those who've asked first.

Hugs to all and thanks for your comments that keep me going!
Deb

5 comments:

Von said...

My grandson, Hans (5), has a GoodReads account now and is adding books to it as he finishes little first reader books. It's so fun to see his excitement over reading!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I hope you remembered to get dressed before going to Borders!

Annemarie said...

Blogging in the nude. Hm. Well, as long as you don't have your camcorder on, I suppose... why not? Sounds like quite a feast there :o)
BTW, I've started 'The Bright Forever', the book you sent me last year? I can't put it down! It's been a while (years) since I let a book interfere with my stitching, and I'm SO relieved! It just proves it's not me or my dwindling inteligence, but the dreadful books I pick for myself :o)

mainely stitching said...

I was going to say what Tessa said. LOL!

Kajsa said...

Sounds like you are off to a lovely time! I read about your Peeping Tom and it sounds really scary. You take care of yourself when you are sleuting around.