Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Paints for Grandgirls


I've been making my own Summer Smoothies...with a bit of champagne included in the evenings while I read. No wonder I've been reading, you say???? :P


Painted doll furniture and bird houses my friend, Darlene, and I made for my granddaughter, Amelia's 9th birthday this month. We had such fun.

I'm back. It's only been months and apologies are in order; however, nothing has been going on in the stitching department. Only reading and finding and exchanging and searching out books and finding bookish friends has been happening lately. :]
I've not even been writing on my Bound To Be Bookish blog, though.

It's been a good break. Sometimes we just find ourselves burned out of one thing or another. It's nice to get a fresh new perspective and a new journalistic slant.

Visiting old friends' blogs will be lots of fun, so expect to see a note from me here and there!

Hope you've enjoyed the pictures attached.

Love and hugs and warmest "hello's" to friends one and all!

Deb

10 comments:

Sally said...

Welcome back Deb:)

Paisley said...

Your smoothie looks yummy! Never tried one with champagne.

Patti said...

Welcome back Deb have missed you so. But can't read anything - apart from the photos and the list of blogs on the side nothing you have written is visible.
Lots and lots of love
Q xxx

Kelly said...

Welcome back!! Maybe we can get together over one of the holiday's and go to your X-Stitch store. Not that I need ANYTHING but hate to keep missing a good store.

mainely stitching said...

Was the pink-eye stuff painful? I got that when I was younger several times and remember it as being really uncomfortable.

It's great to see you back! Love the pretty pics!!

Marie-P said...

Hi Deb,
Nope, I can't see any text just the pictures. also there is a white square from Photobucket that use to house a picture now it just moves with me as I scroll down your page. Not sure what that is all about.

Siobhan said...

I'm having the same problem as Marie, Deb, with seeing your blog--also getting the photobucket square.

Cindy said...

Welcome back!

I was only able to read the post on my feed reader.

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Hey, Everyone,
I'm not able to have my posts appear and I don't know why not. I'm trying to get help with it. Please bear with me!!
Love and hugs,
Deb

Suzanne said...

Good to hear from you!

Love the gifts you painted for your grand daughter.