1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post the Rules on your blog.3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.4. Tag 7 people and link them.5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I think I really should have been born in the late 1800's....I'm most comfortable with things in this era. I find the world often too modern for me...and I live in a time warp!
2) I've always had a thing for Marie Antoinette, from the time I was very young. I've always thought it was strangely like I knew her.
3) My very favorite place to imagine myself when I'm travelling in my mind is my former Victorian house in Wellesley, MA.
4) I have a gifts of sight/dreams/readings. I've often seen important events in a dream before they've happened. It's not always been happy things. I can read people. This is a trait given to some of us through many generations, and well accepted in my family. My paternal grandmother, one of my aunts, one of my cousin's children and one of my sons has evidenced the gift in my lifetime.
5) I wiggle my toes and rub my feet together when I'm cuddling with my children, reading or stitching...!! It's my happy sign!! :]
6) I don't like to drink alcohol and can do without wine. But, I do like Dubonnet over ice with a lemon twist on occasion. I just learned on the Barbara Walters Royals Special that that's Queen Elizabeth II's favorite drink, too!!! LOL Who knew!! :]
7) I love to sleep in long, XXL t-shirts like the cheap ones you can get from Michael's and ACMoore!! They're so soft and comfy...:) but, not very girlie... which is contrary to my ordinary love of jewlery and embellishment! :)
Now, I'd like to tap: Jessica, Deb in CT, Lody, Wanda, Jenn, Juls, and Lizzy!
I also want to take some time to introduce to you my friend, Lody. I've known her for the past year in a couple of our online stitching groups. We've formed a friendship emailing off site, and she's a great stitching and finishing friend. I call Lody the "Lightenin' Stitcher!" She's amazingly fast and an incredible finisher. She even creates her own designs. Please go visit her newish blog.... A Stitcher's Journey From Her Heartland http://lodyscreations.blogspot.com/ Here's a picture of some of Lody's work. Isn't it amazing!!?? She's very modest and just a doll. She's from the Phillipines and lives in the Midwest.
A final note of deepest gratitude for all of you who left me comments of get well wishes (and de-bugging advice!), and sent me emails, too! You made me feel so enveloped in a world of caring stitching friends while I've been down. Thank you so much dear friends!! Hugs, Deb *New stitching pics next blog entry, I promise!!